全国统一热线 :0755-27474071
传真 :0755-29976316
产品展示 专利证书 新闻中心
新闻中心
  公司动态
  行业动态
  人物专访
  健康与觉悟
  智慧阅读
  社会广角
  轻松时刻

职场英语之接待国外客户
发布时间:2013/4/11 16:46:14


在展位上,有位顾客向梅咨询旅游事务,打算预定旅游……

(M = May, C1= Customer1)

M: Hello, can I help you?
你好,需要帮忙吗?

C1: Er, yes, I took a brochure yesterday and now I'd like to book a holiday please.
呃,是的。我昨天拿了一本宣传册,现在我想

M: OK, which holiday are you interested in?
好多,你对哪个旅游感兴趣?

C1: Em, this one here, on page 34.
嗯,这个,34页上的。

M: Ooh, yes, that one's on special offer. You get a 10 percent discount, is that the one?
哦,就是现在打特价的,九折,是这个吧?

C1: Yes, that's the one.
对,就是这个。

M: Good. Could you please fill in this booking form. We need your full address and a deposit of 20 percent. You can pay by cash or credit card or cheque.
好的。请您填一下这张预定单。请填您的详细地址并交付20%的定金。您可以用现金、信用卡或是支票支付。

C1: I'll need a receipt.
我要收据。

M: Yes, of course. And within a week you should receive confirmation of your booking. We then need to receive the balance at least ten days before the holiday begins.
当然。一周内您会收到我们的确认信息。请在旅游开始十天前交付余款。

C1: Thank you very much.
谢谢。

M: OK, if you'd like to fill in this form...
好的,请您填一下这张表……

梅和托尼今天遇到的客户都比较棘手……

(M = May, T = Tony, C1= Customer1)

1)

T: Hello, can I help you?
你好,需要帮忙吗?

C1: Er, yes, young man. I want a holiday in Scotland please. I got this brochure yesterday and I want to book today.
呃,是的,年轻人。我想去苏格兰旅游。我昨天拿了这本宣传册,今天想预定一下。

T: Em? Scotland? We don't do holidays in Scotland, I'm afraid madam.
呃?苏格兰?恐怕我们没有在苏格兰的旅游线路,夫人。

C1: But it says in your brochure, young man.
但是你们的宣传册里有啊,年轻人。

T: Em, let me see. I'm sorry madam, this is not our brochure. I'm afraid you've made a mistake.
哦,让我看一下。抱歉夫人,这不是我们的宣传册,恐怕你弄错了。

C1: Young man, it says here...
年轻人,在这儿……

T: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could try 'Norbrook Holidays', over there?
抱歉,抱歉,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays旅游公司问一下,就在那边。

C1 [mumbling as she leaves] Young people nowadays...
现在的年轻人啊……

M: Oh dear! This conference hasn't been good for business.
天啊!这个会展可真不怎么样!

T: No, not really, it's been very quiet today. We've only had three bookings all morning!
是不怎么样,今天都没什么人来问。一上午只有三个客人来预定。

2)

(M = May, T = Tony, C2 = Customer2)

T: Yes, sir. Do you need any help?
你好,先生,需要帮忙吗?

C2: Er, yes. Can you tell me how much this holiday costs, please? On page 26?
呃,是的。这个旅游要多少钱?26页这个?

T: Em, yes sir. See there? It costs 858 pounds
哦,先生,在这里,858英镑。

C2: Ooooh, that's expensive! How long does it take?
哦,真贵啊!这个旅游要多长时间?

T: Em, it says there sir, 'This package takes two weeks'.
呃,这里,"旅行为期两周"。

C2: And when does it begin?
什么时候开始

T: It says here that it begins in September.
这里有说明,九月开始。

C2: Oh, I can't go in September! Er, do you do trips to Scotland?
哦,9月我去不了。嗯,你们有去苏格兰的旅游吗?

T: Er, no, not to Scotland, sir.
呃,没有,没有苏格兰的,先生。

C2: But I really want to go to Scotland.
可是我真的好想去苏格兰。

T: Er, I think you are looking for 'Norbrook Holidays', sir. Over there.
呃,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays 公司问一下,就在那边。

C2: Thanks son.
谢谢你,年轻人。

T: This is such a waste of time! Why can't people read the brochures?
真是浪费时间!他们就不能自己看看宣传册吗?

M: Oh, never mind. It's the last day tomorrow.
哦,别在意。明天就是最后一天了。

原文来自www.chinadaily.com

 

【上一篇】:世说新语之形骸之外
【下一篇】:世说新语之割席而座
 
首页 | 公司简介 | 技术交流 | 联系我们
版权所有 深圳市南斗星科技有限公司 粤ICP备09221720号 网页设计:合优网络